Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2nd Grade | Spelling

This summer I have a lot on my to-do list. Besides soaking up every moment with {e}, I also have my masters program to work on, and I have some classroom projects to work on. It seems like every year I bring home a bag full of things to work on during the summer, and every year, my spelling has  been in that bag. My school doesn't use a spelling curriculum, so it is up to each teacher to come up with their spelling program. I have been working on the actual list for about 2 years. Last year, I finally got the set-up the way I wanted, so my plan this summer is to find some engaging and fun ways to practice our words & patterns in class. I've been combing Teachers Pay Teachers, and have also been making some of my own activities. And that's where this post gets nice for you- I have finished one of my activities that focuses on the /ai/ pattern and am offering it for free! Below is a little preview of what is included- you can get the whole packet in my Teachers Pay Teachers store! (link to the right)


No comments:

Post a Comment