Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

50 kernals | brown butter & lemon

I got a subscription too Food Network Magazine over the holidays. They included an insert with 50 ways to eat popcorn. Well, I love popcorn and I love trying new food, so here we go. I'll share my methods, tweaks, thoughts, and photos on all 50 versions. Really hoping to find some new favorites along the way.

popcorn no. 1 | brown butter & lemon

popcorn | orville reddenbacher microwave

toppings | 6 tablespoons butter, browned & zest from one lemon

thoughts | This one was good. In the future, I think I would use not quite as much butter- it was a little greasy. The recipe called for 16 cups popcorn, and the bag I used ended up having about 11 cups. Either way, it is way too much popcorn for 2 people. Note to self- check servings per package before beginning recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment